Monday, August 11, 2014

About Me.


    My Name is Seth Ewing. I am a Junior at RSU and currently in school for my Bachelor of Fine Arts. However  my major will be changing from Fine Arts to Bachelors of Biology. I do plan on transferring to OU Tulsa to attend the Physical Therapy program.
     
    a little bit about myself. Im a traveler by nature. Ever since growing up my family has built, rebuilt, and remodeled homes and traveled half of the united states. my future plan and currently in motion is the ability to travel to Taiwan with my brother, and travel to Japan. much of the culture and architecture fascinates me and has become an influence in how i wish to live, and design of my future family and home. travel is my life, pictures are my hobby, and i am a man of honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment